Feedback

At Enchanted Expeditions, we want to hear from you!

Tell us about your experience travelling to Ecuador with us! – How did we do? Your comments and suggestions are valuable to us. Send us your stories & pictures & share your adventure with others on our site!

Read what others have to say!

And don’t forget to read what others have to say on our TripAdvisor page…

Tell us your story

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

30 stories have been shared on “Feedback

1. Mr. Lundy, Jr. Baltimore USA says:

Our Trip Was Great!

Our trip was great. The Cachalote I is very nice. Our fellow passengers were congenial, and the size of the group seemed just right. The crew was hardworking and eager to please. The guide was knowledgeable, considerate and helpful, and he took particular notice of the interests of the different members of the group. The Islands are, of course, very interesting, with spectacular scenery and spectacular wildlife.

Finally, a personal word to you, Monse. You have been very helpful, very quick to respond, and always there when we needed to reach you by e-mail. This has been true from my first contact with your organization… Your individual and prompt attention are greatly appreciated. I will highly recommend your organization, and you individually, to anyone I know who is coming to Ecuador for vacation. Mr. Lundy, Jr. Baltimore USA

2. Jim Semeniuk says:

The Galapagos: stepping back in time

Now Online, an interesting article by Jim Semeniuk documenting his families adventures with us in the Galapagos Islands “Without exception, every person who told me about their trip to the Galapagos was awed by their experience…”

3. Debby Ohio USA says:

Cotopaxi….wonderful!

Jonathan,

I just got back from Ecuador and want to let you know that the tour arranged to Cotopaxi by Wendy was wonderful! Tour guide Marco Castro and driver Ivan were exceptional! Marco was so informative and so kind. I would recommend the duo to anyone looking to learn and see unusual sites. Thank you so much and I hope to make it back again to see more. Debby Ohio USA

4. Mary Turney USA says:

Beluga Boat Fantastic!

…Absolutely fantastic. The naturalist guide on the Beluga was great. The staff was attentive – service was personalized. The crew could not have been any better!!! Very good food and accommodations. Food was healthy, fresh, delicious. Awesome. One of the best trips we have ever taken. Highly recommend the Beluga. Mary Turney USA

5. C. Kelly says:

Message of thanks

….I went on this wonderful trip to the Galapagos last month. The Cachalote was a comfortable boat and the crew were professional and friendly. Our naturalist guide was excellent. His infections enthusiasm and extensive knowledge turned a very good holiday into a fantastic one! C. Kelly

6. R. Dickinson says:

Fabulous time!

.I just want to say again what a FABULOUS time we had on Cachalote. It exceeded all expectations and was truly the trip of a lifetime. I will be recommending it to many friends here in the states.

I particularly wanted to compliment the guide, who was not only very knowledgeable about the islands, but also a very warm and wonderful host. Who expected a naturalist guide who would also play his guitar and sing for us and teach us all to dance salsa?! I also wanted to compliment the panga driver, who was very highly skilled, and always made us feel safe in even the most choppy waters and difficult landings.

Thank you all for all your assistance, too. Sincerely, R. Dickinson

7. Ms. Edwards says:

Thanks to all

…it was fantastic; we had a guide who was excellent, really informative and I could not fault the crew who were always friendly and helpful. The standard of cooking was first class and the cook did a great Christmas dinner for us! The islands themselves were out of this world. I will never forget them and we were all really pleased that we chose the Cachalote. Thanks again for all your help! Ms. Edwards

8. Mr. & Mrs. Busch says:

At home in a foreign country

…we had an opportunity to take a trip through Baños and other parts of south Quito, arranged by your company. We wanted you to know how much we enjoyed this trip, and especially how wonderful our guide was.

He impressed us as being incredibly knowledgeable as to the history, geography, and cultures and subcultures of Ecuador, and was so eager to impart his knowledge to us in the most charming manner. In addition to his knowledge and competence, he has such a warm and charming personality, and he made us feel so at home in a foreign country. He was the perfect ambassador to Ecuador…

We would certainly recommend your company to any friends who plan to visit Ecuador.

Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Busch

9. Norman De'Ath says:

We had a wonderful trip on the Cachalote with David Paez as our guide. He is an excellent guide, very informative and knowledgeable as well as being patient and polite. It is impossible for me to pick out highlights of the trip as every day was different and full of interest, different islands different wildlife, more surprises. There was a great atmosphere on the Cachalote too with a small group who bonded well though most of us did not know the others before the trip and we had 4 nationalities altogether.

The crew contribute so much to the trip too, all efficient and hard working with the food a real highlight. Varied and healthy all tasting delicious! All in all a truly memorable trip to a place I have long wished to visit ever since reading ‘The Voyage of the Beagle’. The Galapagos is a truly unique place with fantastic opportunities to get great photos too.

10. L. Whittingham says:

Enchanted Expeditions – Ecuador Andes Tour, March 2 to 7, 2015
    Luis Alberto Cruzatty was our guide and he was great! He was well prepared, organized, enthusiastic, considerate, very fluent and extremely knowledgeable on every topic. He readily answered any of our questions. He was a professional! His history lessons in the van were great. We learned a lot from him and enjoyed his company. He was interested in how we were feeling about the trip and made adjustments to meet our needs where possible. He made us feel comfortable and went out of his way to help us figure out things we weren’t familiar with. He was a very proactive communicator and worked well with his office counterparts to ensure all our logistical details ran smoothly. Luis did an excellent job of introducing us to Ecuador and helped us understand and appreciate his country.
    He made the trip. We would highly recommend him.

11. claudia karvan says:

Hi, I just finished a magnificent tour on Beluga with Marta as our guide. She was fantastic, but I forgot to give her my email address so I could get the dropbox link for the photos she took of our group. I was on the boat 25.9.15-2.10.15. My son and I loved the trip and we would love to go back and do a tour of the Western Islands.

Claudia

12. Andy Hayes says:

Of course you should see the Galapagos Islands – they live up to all the expectations. After our recent trip, I cannot think of a better way to do this than through a small cruise boat. We were lucky in we planned this as a family event, so we had 12 of the 16 passengers from our group. As we are all big on nature and most are avid photographers, we’ve brought back cherished images and videos that hold on to the memories.

Because we were trying to get the whole boat, we had to plan several years ahead. One of us spent time researching options and ended up identifying Enchanted Expeditions; the prior postings suggested this to be a first rate outfit. Now, I can add my vote of confidence. I highly recommend this company as THE way to go. The planning ahead of the trip was great, and many of our party queried the company in preparation for the trip. The information was timely and precise, setting us up for a great start.

On a boat this size, there is a crew of eight plus the naturalist. Our crew made it a great week where we only had to focus on our activities. The meals were superb, thanks to the chef and bartender/server. The panga drivers helped out on every landing, snorkeling trips and kayak outings. The captain doubled as an additional expert during the snorkeling trips. Finally, the naturalist was there throughout – greeting us at the airport, guiding us on every trek, diving with the group, providing expert commentary on birds, animals, fish, plants, volcanic events, history of the Galapagos and also of Ecuador.

One of the additional highlights – star gazing at the equator without any light contamination. If this interests you, make sure you have access to an equatorial star map.

1. Thank you Andy for your comments. We really appreciate this detailed feedback and glad that you enjoyed our boat and the services of your company!

13. Nancy Schofield says:

The Beluga: the most amazing trip of my life! I highly recommend this tour. I went for 7 nights and never wanted it to end. The snorkeling is fabulous-so much sea life to see up close, barrel rolling with sea lions the best experience of my life. The nature walks and hikes were just spectacular. Everyday was better than the next. The staff were fabulous, personable and a great team, and went out of their way at accommodating everyone’s special needs or wants. Sixteen passengers is about the right to explore the islands and share the experience; it was a mixed bag of ages, personalities, and nationalities yet fun and cohesive. Darwin, our guide, was so informative and patient. Although he must have done this 100’s of times, he seemed to enjoy the flora and fauna as much as we did. I thought this was a once and done trip, but after this experience I cannot wait to return.

1. Dear Nancy,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your comments. We are happy to hear that you had such a memorable trip aboard the Beluga and that you enjoyed the snorkeling and nature walks. We are also proud to know we have great guides and crew, and glad you appreciated that.
      Kind regards,